Saturday, December 10, 2016

[enter-talk] AN IDOL'S STOMACH IS THE FINAL BOSS


"Living eggs?"


Egg with developed embryo


"You have to drink the soup that's inside"


"Duck egg with embryo in one shot"


"This is a duck's heart"


Eating a duck's heart


"It's really good"


"Pig's ears"




"Bat meat"



post response:
[+210][-8]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.12.10 10:42 신고하기
F*ck she goes to the jungle to eat stuffs like that.. it hurts my heart
71
1

ㅇ |2016.12.10 10:24 신고하기
Is it because she went to the jungle that her stomach got stronger? ㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's a girl and she's so impressive. I wouldn't be able to eat that even if I had to die
61
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.10 00:21 신고하기
ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ? That first pic with the embryo, do they roast the duck??ㄷㄷㄷㄷ
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.10 14:42 신고하기
I watched this show and that wasn't a jungle though??  She went there with Kim Bryungman and a nuna and were supposed to act like a family. Seolhyun was the daughter and they had to leave in a foreign country. This was before Seolhyun hit big. My mom got to know her since she watched her pick out the duck's feathers.  You have to be a proo be able to eat and live like the people of another country and adapt like thatㅋㅋㅋㄱ The best replies are all calling this a jungleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
22
0

ㅁㅇ |2016.12.10 18:23 신고하기
I like the fact that Seolhyun looks so gentle~ ^^ She's doing well right now but I hope that she does even better ㅎㅎ
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.10 17:20 신고하기
Since this post is trending, I saw how well Seolhyun eats and I like her even moreㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she kinda looks a bit airhead and stupid but since she's working hard and studying right now, I'm watching her prettily ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's extremely kind, eats well, has a nice body and is prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that it would be nice to have a friend like her
19
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com