Wednesday, December 21, 2016

[instiz] I BOUGHT A BED FOR MY PUPPY









post response: +75

original post: here

1. The puppy is way too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah this is too lovelyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. Hul it's too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He looks so happy

4. I can't do that for my kitten... To think that my kitten can sleep this cutely... No he just doesn't sleep

5. OMG I didn't know they sell beds even for puppies now... ㅜㅜ

6. To be honest they bought it 10% for the puppy's good and 90% because they wanted to see their little dog with a little bed and how cute it would look togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Ah what the hell... his fur... It's so cute

8. Ahㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute it's healing me...

9. If I bought my dog a bed like this, I would just spend my day taking pictures of him for my photo collectionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ still I wanna get it

t/n: Here's the bed! :) (roughly 230$)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com