Thursday, December 8, 2016

[naver + instiz] BIGBANG'S COMEBACK

[naver] HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE BIGBANG WAS THIS NOISY?

T/N: the article was released 45 min ago, therefore, the low upvotes



post response: +224
original post: here



1. [+496, -10]
You can trust Bigbang, I'm looking forward to it

2. [+403, -14]
The representative of Korean idol group

3. [+347, -10]
I will support you guys' whole promotions a lot a lot a lot ㅠㅠㅠ Work hard on your promotions oppas <3

4. [+334, -9]
This will be their best promotions... 12th, come faster

5. [+330, -13]
I'm just satisfied that YG's finally letting them promote

6. [+68, -1]
I'm looking forward to all the songs! Bigbang fighting!!




[instiz] BIGBANG - FXXK IT (TEASER VIDEO)


post response: +18
original post: here

1. I like the song already just by listening to the teaser... their voices... it's daebak...

2. Wow seriously wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Wow the beat... beatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Jjang good ㅠㅠ

5. I'm so looking forward

6. Oh the 12th!

7. Crazy....

8. Hul I like the video's aura... Looking forward

9. Ohㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Fxxk itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com