Saturday, December 10, 2016

[teens stories] YOU PRETTY KIDS, COME HERE... ARE THERE NO KIDS LIKE ME?

I know that I may sound like an assh*le from the title but if I can speak bluntly, I think that I'm pretty. However, I'm not that much of a beauty but there are instances where people have called me pretty on the streets. Also, I've always heard that I was the prettiest girl in my class.
Some kids I don't know from my school know me because they heard that I was pretty. Of course, I'm not Kim Taehee or Song Hyegyo's level. But are there kids like me out there that always have to meet people's expectations for being pretty??

Even with my close friends, they expect me to always maintain my prettiness just because I'm known to be pretty? They say that I'm ruining myself when I don't wear full makeup.
Anyways, I'm not good at expressing myself but can there be a kid that's prettier than me?ㅠㅠㅠ
I've always heard that I was pretty all my life but because of this, I'm pressure to stay pretty in whatever I do? I wonder how it would be if I was never called pretty... Are there no kids like me?


post response: 

[+272][-156]
original post: here


ㅇ |2016.12.08 02:07 신고하기
Someone like me who's not even pretty clicked on this post.. what did you even wanna read... you useless bast*rd
307
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 16:52 신고하기
You sound like those kids who are pretty with makeup and who have low self esteem
244
13

ㅇ |2016.12.08 16:54 신고하기
Why are there so many pretty kids here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I go out in the street, everyone looks the same though? 
74
8

ㅇ |2016.12.08 17:12 신고하기
I think that you just have low self esteemㅇㅇ
49
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 17:02 신고하기
You can see here how many people live in illusion
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 16:52 신고하기
No but kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We don't care about you hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ
34
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com