Thursday, January 12, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO BURST OF OPPA-NESS WHEN I (CHA YOONJI) DEBUTED

It's B1A4's Baro!

His dongsaeng finally debuted so he went to support her during the MV shootingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
There were event B1A4 members saying on IG that Baro criedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're such a cute pair of siblings









Their visuals are crazy... They have that squirrel feel to themㅠㅠ

Yoonji is so pretty and the MV looked pretty too!








CNU: Our Yoonji is grown up, when you were still a baby, we've been watching you grow... You became a pretty kid! @Baro yah don't cry



Baro: Finally, my lovely dongsaeng #I first debut album has been released!! Please love it a lot!! #Yoonji-yah walk on the flower path



Jinyoung: Our Baro's dongsaeng I's first album is on sale~ Please listen a lot and support a lot~~^^



Gongchan: Baro hyung dongsaeng's album is out^^ please send lots of love!



Sandeul: Cool-jin-ah!! I'm so proud!!! Ah... Why am I so proud, fighting!! How come the song is so good... I wish



Dispatch just released the siblings' practice videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

post response:
[+447][-32]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.12 01:18 신고하기
It's so hard for a female solo artist to be on the charts when they debut, I got shocked seeing her place #57 on charts
72
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.12 01:26 신고하기
Her entry ranking on Melon is #57.. Her song must be good
65
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.12 00:57 신고하기
That's just a debut song, but the song is so good and she sings unexpectedly well, I got shocked.   She looked so cold but when I saw her on V app her speech is totally cute ㅜㅜ She looks like Baro
61
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.12 13:44 신고하기
ㅋㅋAs expected you can't trust selcas. She looks so different in real life;
49
63

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.12 01:29 신고하기
Me too I got shocked seeing her #57 on Melonㄷ Even though she's on the 2nd page of Melon's ranking, it's still daebak!! Baro is such a beagle when he hangs out with his B1a4 members, so seeing him being an oppa to his dongsaend makes my heart flutter ㅜ ㅜ
38
1

ㅇ |2017.01.12 11:12 신고하기
The IDs of B1a4 members are so funnyㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱ "Baro appeared" "It's Gongchan" "Sandeul-ie appeared"ㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱ
36
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com