(t/n: She wasn't clear but shes' talking about Bigbang's concert in Korea with I-fans coming from overseas)
1. The people haven't finished entering in the standing area but the show already started
The people took around one hour to enter in the concert. I'm not sure if this was a joke, but there are so many tweets online swearing at the concert because it started in advance
They didn't even check the numbers and let people enter. All of them were immature part-timers. This is the last concert before TOP leaves for the army and even the ticketing was brutal. Aren't they too insincere about this?ㅎㅎ There were a lot of people complaining about the staff too
3. There were firework powder that touched people on the 2nd area and they were sent to the emergency
Some powder entered in people's eyes, and it burned their eyes so they couldn't see anything...They didn't even bother with it. They went to see Bigbang with excitement and this is such a shame. I hope YG compensates and apologizes.
4. People from the 2nd and 4th area were put in the 1st area
Again a problem with the staff competencyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since there were a lot of people, they just shoved everyone in the area 1.
From then on, the I-fans became really violent. Everytime there's a overseas concert, the I-fans always attack the K-fans;; I understand why Korean fans can't go to overseas concerts. they seriously don't have manners at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. They hit people's head with Bigbang's light stick
The Japanese fans were striking the Korean fans' head very hard. There were victims who went to the police station and will post videos on Facebook.
2. Sexual molestation + Pulling hair + Face slap
The Japanese fans touched the Korean fans' butt. They did so many f*cking crazy stuff thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. They stepped on people's new shoes
They spotted the Korean fans who wore new shoes and stepped on them
5. They were mad at Bigbang because they brought the Korean flag
Why though? This is Korea and Bigbang are Korean? They came all the way to Korea what do they think is properㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where else you want us to use the Korean flag
6. They didn't listen to the staff, ignored them and just entered the concert like that
original post: here