Saturday, January 14, 2017

[enter-talk] LEGENDARY CONCEPT OF EACH SNSD MEMBER

1. Yoona




During Gee, she looked so simple and prettyㅠㅠㅠ

2. Taeyeon



Our Taengoo... her fresh face in ITNW was so pretty but she suits concepts like 'I' too.. To be honest, she's the Soshi member that can pull off the most concepts

3. Seohyun

Seohyun was so refreshing in Genie. Since she's tall, she suits uniforms well

4. Sunny

Sunny looked so charming during 'Oh', she gave off the little sister vibes and was pretty... Actually, I wanted to include 'The Boys' for her too but it's in the comments already and wow the difference between these too conceptsㅠㅠㅠ

5. Hyoyeon

She dances boyish dances so well so Mister Mister for her

6. Sooyoung

I was so surprised by the picture above because she looked so pretty.. She was so pretty in 'Catch Me If You Can"ㅠㅠㅠ

7. Jessica

Even though she's out, I liked her a lot when she was in SNSDㅠㅠ
I was debating between 'Cold Noodles' and 'I Got A Boy' haha...
But Jessica looked so good with the glitters below her eyes

8. Tiffany

At that time seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her cat hair woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her eye-smile, ha..... that's why I chose 'I Got A Boy' for her
But I do acknowledge that she was in the wrong to the people who are bashing her

9. Yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yuri in 'Genie' was legendaryㅠㅠㅠ Kwon Yuri = Genie, Genie = Kwon Yuri. I was so happy when she was the center at that time. She's the Soshi member that suits uniforms the best... unnie ILY

post response:
[+627][-43]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 07:09 신고하기
Every time SNSD has a comeback, they always change their concepts so I'm always looking forward to them. Personally, I would like their next concept to be something like Genie or ITNW
93
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 09:48 신고하기
Agree
78
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 09:39 신고하기
For me, Seohyun in My Oh My, Tiffany is Paparazzi and Sooyoung and Yoona in Bump It!!! At that time, Sooyoung's hair was so pretty and I liked the last scene with Yoona with her hands up~~~ Taeyeon looked so cool in their Mister Mister stage at the Gayo Festival. Hyoyeon in Catch Me If You Can and Sunny in Hoot and Yuri in Love&Girls were so pretty
66
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 15:23 신고하기
Whether you acknowledge it or not, they are the one topㅇㅇ Let's all just admit it. It's been 10 years since they debuted d. Do you think that your unnies can become like that?
45
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 12:13 신고하기
Twinkle
39
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 09:34 신고하기
Like OP mentioned, Taeyeon suits all the concepts.. She's a goddess whether she has blonde or black hair but Holler for me.. freaking pretty!!!
35
1

ㅇ |2017.01.13 11:58 신고하기
Fanyfany
32
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 12:08 신고하기
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 12:15 신고하기
Seohyun was legendary here
28
0

ㅇ |2017.01.13 11:48 신고하기
Fany was dope in Mister Taxi too
28
6



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com