Tuesday, January 31, 2017

[enter-talk] THE REASON HYOYEON AUDITIONED FOR SM

At that time, Hyoyeon's mom was a fan of H.O.T and she wanted to meet them. Hyoyeon was still a elementary schooler and she made her audition for SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since Hyoyeon was so good at dancing and had a lot of presence, she passed her audition. She spent 7 years as a trainee and debuted in SNSD in 2007.


Hyoyeon was so good at dancing that she was called THE celebrity of the trainee world....



"They asked Lee Minwoo who was from the same company during MBC's Dancing With the Stars2 which girl group member caught his eyes the most and he said "I'm an SNSD fan. Especially Hyoyeon who was so good at dancing ever since she was young. I thought that she would become the 2nd BoA so I took interest in her".
Super Junior Eunhyuk also said "Hyoyeon was extremely good at dancing during her trainee days so she stood out among the 100 trainees. Me too I went to Hyoyeon to learn dance""

Looks like her mom made her audition because she was so good at dancing (of course, she still does now). Hyoyeon has been with SM for 17 years now.... and 10 years with SNSD....

post response:
[+120][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 02:51 신고하기
Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung were living in the same dormㅋㅋㄱㅋEverytime they saw a cockroach, they caught it and burned itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 17:00 신고하기
She's too pretty nowadaysㅜㅜ
29
0

남덕 |2017.01.31 17:03 신고하기
Kim Hyoyeon..♥
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 20:39 신고하기
Hyoyein is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't she have a famous saying? She's good at variety
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.01 00:43 신고하기
I think that among female idols, Hyoyeon is overwhelmingly at the top when it comes to danceㅋㅋㅋ I'm absolutely not an SNSD fan but ever since their debute, I saw Hyoyeon and when she was dancing ITNW at 19 y.o, I was speechless. Ever now, among the female idols who are 19 y.o., I haven't seen anyone who could dance as good as her during ITNW,,,  ㅋㅋㅋ As soon as I saw Hyoyeon I was like "ok she dances well" eevn now, when I see other female idols who are good at dancing I think of Hyoyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 11:55 신고하기
TVXQ Chagmin's mom was a BoA fan and he got casted off the streets and was asked to auditionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12
0

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2017.01.31 23:45 신고하기
Lovely Hyoyeon
8
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com