Saturday, January 7, 2017

[instiz] THE SUZY AND YOONA OF CHINA'S IDOL GROUPS

Ju Jingyi (94-liner, SNH48 team NII, she was ranked #1 in the third national poll conducted in July 2016)










Xu Jiaqi (95-liner, SNH48 Team SII, she was ranked #11 in the third national poll conducted in July 2016)










post response: +4
original post: here

1. Hul.... they are mine

2. Oh... they are seriously pretty!!

3. Wow daebak

4. Wow Ju Jingyiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's my favoriteㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's too prettyㅠㅠㅠ

5. Hul pretty

6. Wow... the first one looks similar to Momo with her hair dyed
> Oh me too I thought the same!

7. Wow that second one is really pretty... I saved her pictures even though I'm not a fanㅠㅠ

8. What in the world... these two look like dollsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ju Jingyiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow... jjang pretty...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com