Monday, January 2, 2017

[instiz] VISUALS WHO CAN RIVAL THOSE OF PARK BOGUM






















post response: +2

original post: here

1. Who is this???? He's handsome....very handsome..

2. This guys is so handsome, when he shot Sunny, he kinda reminded me of Wonbin...

3. Ah!!! That guy's in!! That movie!! Sunny!! He kinda looks like those guys in the 80s, but he's not countrified, he gives off the same vibe as Wonbin

4. I thought he was Wonbin hul, the 2nd and 4th picture, it's straight up Wonbin

5. He kinda has a different vibe from Park Bogum, but he's handsome!

6. Wow daebak, I kinda see Ji Changwook too

7. When I saw the 1st picture I went "What the hell, that's Wonbin".. but as I scrolled down, daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Looks like Wonbin

9. Wow it's been such a long time, what is he up to recently??

10. He was so handsome in Sunny, he kind of reminded me of Wonbin...:)

t/n: his name is Kim Shi Hoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com