Thursday, February 9, 2017

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THAT JOY BECAME SEXIER?

I know that it's a bit touchy to say that to a girl in her early 20's but
when Joy first appeared, she looked so refreshing and bright so she was so far from being sexy.
She straight up looked like a little sister or something of the likes?





But nowadays, when I see her doing Rookie on stage, I feel that she has the sexiest eye gaze among all female idols.
I'm not saying that she has the same sexiness as Hyuna but
Her gaze is faint and somehow looks erotic...<3
By the way, I'm a girl.
She's sick right now, so seeing her expressionless face kinda makes her look seductive.
Though she looks sexy even when she smiles





For reference, I'm not an RV fan, I only have 5 of their songs...


post response:
[+141][-48]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 14:48 신고하기
Somehow, she looked like a green unriped apple before but now, she has ripened and become a red apple. She lost her baby fat and her aura looks more mature
67
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 15:42 신고하기
I feel that too!!  her aura has become so much more feminineㅋㅋ Of course, I'm a girl too but. she just gives off a different vibe now that she has matured... she definitely got sexier.. I'm not saying that she will end up like Sulli but their looks are alike
54
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 22:30 신고하기
I can feel her aura
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 21:55 신고하기
I'm not insulting her or anything but don't you think that she resembles Sulli?.. Sulli too, when she debuted, she was so refreshing and cute like a peach. 
30
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 19:03 신고하기
I watched Joy's Adult Ceremony fancam and... oof, it was awesome.. Somehow, she's subtly sexy so she looks even more charming. I feel like she has more of her own color after she lost weight..
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com