Wednesday, March 1, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOLS I THOUGHT THAT WOULDN’T DO WELL AT FIRST BUT ARE DOING WELL

Who do you think wouldn’t have done well?


For me, it was Gfriend. But to be honest, I liked Glass Bead.
If I flipped this around, a group that I thought would do well but didn’t do well is Boyfriend

(I didn’t intend to put Boyfriend and Gfriend together…)

Their agency was so bad at handling them so it’s such a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+404][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 01:30 신고하기
EX..O.. when I heard their debut song MAMA, I thought that they would definitely not be able to make it but I joined the fandom after Growl and they are levels above the rest now..
530
76

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 10:22 신고하기
EXO for realㅋㅋㅋ I was like “what the hell are these super powers? SM are going all out with trusting their visuals”ㅋㅋㅋㅋ who knew they would be this big
457
5
ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 03:58 신고하기
EX..O
386
51

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 10:34 신고하기
This was the response to EXO’s 100 days teasersㅇㅇ seriously, they grew so big. They still have hardship right now but like the saying goes “after the storm, comes the calm”, let’s establish ourselves even more solidly in the future.
195
8
> Their media play is awesome, as expected, they are being shoved unto us since they are from big agencies
> Ah can they stop with idols!!! Male idols from SM are lame. Stop coming out
> To be honest, it’s the first time that I have so little interests in SM idols… When DBSK, SUJU, SNSD, Shinee and F(x) debuted, they immediately attracted my attention… but they are just… yeah.. They invested a lot of money in them so they gotta hit big but… I don’t think that they can hit big
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 23:06 신고하기
I’m a fan of another group but Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋ Back then Rapmon even had that weird hair but? Reggae hair cut…?  I was like “what the… they are just gonna disappear without anyone knowing them” but who knew that they would be this big
183
40

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 13:50 신고하기
Bangtan for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I saw their name, I was like “bullet proof boys? Are they brothers with Boys Republic?”, I never knew that they would hit this big
179
20

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.01 15:30 신고하기
Frankly speaking, isn’t Girls Day one of the best?...
142
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com