Wednesday, March 22, 2017

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN CALLING FANS THEIR "MONEY MAKER" + CLARIFICATION

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO ARE CREATING A FUSS OVER CALLING THEIR FAN A "MONEY MAKER"
(t/n: MISTRANSLATION ALERT "밥줄" doesn't have an equivalent in English, it can be read as "my earnings" "my money" "how to earn a living" "how to feed myself" "how my job keeps me alive" "bread and butter" etc. the connotation isn't negative nor positive)



Fan: "What am I to you?"
Seungkwan: my money maker <3
"What song do you often listen to?"
Next
"What person am I to you?"
 fan!
"What am I to you?"
 Lol a fan
"What do you like about me? eyes, nose, lips, everything"
....I don't know


In the past, they have thrown away fan letters off the streets too

He wrote the same thing another time too
"What am I to Seungkwan?"
"Money maker~<3 <3 <3"

post response:
[+748][-307]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 20:28 신고하기
"Money maker" Is he out of his mind? He probably thought he was funny and that his answer had a lot of sense
291
223

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 20:34 신고하기
More than calling them "money makers" that Woozi fan had it even worse with the "Next". The fans are spending money for them, they should at least pay lip service for that...The innocent fan is just asking a question, is it that hard to answer?
245
199

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 20:31 신고하기
I saw that on Twitter, why are Seventeen fans shielding them. They're saying that the fan coerced him in writing "money maker"ㅋㅋLooking at the post-its the fan must've attended several of their fan meetings, and she even said that she will reveal a voice recording of the event, Seventeen pretends to be a group without controversies, the fans are freaking pitiful
230
194

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 20:58 신고하기
Don't feed the rumors. Pledis just released a feedback
199
23



[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN CALLING FANS THEIR "MONEY MAKER", THE TRUTH

Here's the problematic post-it




However, the handwriting here is completely different from other handwriting of Seungkwan



How he usually writes "ㅂ"


The post-it's "ㅂ"








To me those 2 handwriting are completely different?



Usually Pledis are really slow in giving their feedback,
but this time, this controversy was such nonesense that they gave a feedback right away


t/n: basically saying that Seventeen really care for their fans, and they will look into rumors circulating more seriously from now on because it was unfounded

In the end,
1. A post-it from a fansign event was posted with "my money maker" on it
2. but the handwriting is completely different from Seungkwan's
3. There was no evidence of a "recording" that he wrote it so the post-it person quieted down
4. Usually Pledis gives no feedback, but gave one right away
5. Therefore the post-it was fabricated


post response:
[+271][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 22:45 신고하기
Even fans who have left the fandoms and their fansite managers are shielding them. Isn't this a proof that this was all fabricated? Even as another group's fan it's so obviously fake....
78
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 22:34 신고하기
I know that Seventeen aren't kids who would do stuff like that, so don't worry about these stuff and just do your work 
78
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 22:41 신고하기
Seriously just seeing how all their fansites are defending them you can tell that it was fake
70
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.22 23:04 신고하기
I'm another group's fan but Seventeen always looked friendly to me. Seriously those kids would never have the personalities to do something like that. 
20
0

ㄹㄹ |2017.03.22 22:38 신고하기
As expected, I knew it was fake, f*cking disgusting;;;;
20
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com