Sunday, April 2, 2017

[instiz] EXO DUMP

[instiz] SAMSUNG GALAXY EXO EDITION









They offer you an app search (?), a phone cover, EXO backgrounds and a theme
you can change the case to the original one too

They just opened a new generation for fangirls

post response:+75

original post: here

1. Ah damn it I just changed my phone not long ago... I could've bared with it a big longerㅠㅠㅠ

2. I'm using an S7 right now and my contract is about to end soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  ha

3. Wow so technology is starting to take this turn wow it's fascinating, EXO fans will really like this

4. Wow this is seriously daebak, this is the new era of fangirling

5. I wanted to get an Iphone but I guess not...

6. Ha... I just changed my phone not long ago, why doesn't Iphone have this tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Ha.. I seriously need to buy this

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO ARE 5 YEARS INTO THEIR DEBUT, APPEARING IN TIME SQUARE


















Yup, that's EXO's fandom

post response:+225

original post: here

1. The EXO-Ls.. You're the best.... I'm so proud... EXO Let's Love!!!

2. Someone told me that to appear on Time Square is about 5 million? 8 million? And it doesn't take into account the time you want, anyways that's pretty expensive

3. As expected EXO's class is the best

4. Wow daebak that class... And it's only been 5 years into their debut

5. As expected from EXO, as expected from EXO-Ls

6. Guuuh I'm so proud of EXO and EXO-Ls

[instiz] EXO WHO SUPPORT GENDER EQUALITY



They asked Lay whether he preferred long hair or short hair?
The way the question was asked was obviously about girls
But before answering, he said "I don't know if you're asking about women or men, but if it's about women, go for what makes you confident, I like girls who do things with confidence"







"Women power" written on their ties



+)





No to racism tshirts



I just want to say that not everything is single handily picked by their stylist, EXO and their cordis always consult each other for what they would wear

post response:+169

original post: here

1. Kings of coolness

2. It's nice to see them showing social issues like that ㅠㅠ

3. Seriously Xing-ie's mentality is daebak.... There are not a lot of people who live while reflecting on fairness and who have values like that... EXO I love you

4. Lay...

5. Wow daebak cool.. They made a good impression

6. Ah I seriously like Zhang Yixing's thinkingㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Both cordis and EXO are cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com