Tuesday, April 18, 2017

[instiz] A P101 TRAINEE THAT HURTS MY HEART… (IMAGE HEAVY)


I’m talking about the handsomest of the Tibetan foxes Kim Yongguk (22)

He’s participating in P101 with another trainee of his company named Kim Shihyun (20)
"his eyes O_O my eyes -_-"




Even though he was born in China, he makes no spelling errors

What breaks my heart is that his only friend (T.N: OP wrote that he was actually his 'dongsaeng' but I don't think she meant that they are related) had to quit P101 because of some health issues……..

Since he has no friends, he’s always standing at the back…….

His Insta DP is him with a kitten


On P101, they had kittens as special guests but since he’s not close with anyone, he couldn’t go near them…. He could just look at them from afar…..



This is what he wrote as his promise to self
“I’m still terrible but I will become more confident” it breaks my heart…


(He’s at the most back)

He appeared for a total of 10 sec in ep. 1 and 2

But with an incredible amount of vote, he made it to top 49….







Age: 22 y.o.
Blood type: ?
Height: 175cm
Weight: 57kg
Trainee time: 1 year and 6 months
Hobby: SF, watch thriller movies, games
Skills: Chinese, look after cats
Anything to say: I will pour out more passion than anyone else and work hard

His voice is nice and his dancing is decent, so please everyone vote for him…






He kinda looks like Ahn Jaehyun and Kentarou for 0.03293 second

post response: +28
original post: here

1. He’s my pick, he shook my heart

2. Hul I have to pick him

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYongguk-ah let’s debutㅠㅠㅠ<3

4. Isn’t he Chinese??? There are so many trainees like that, it’s a shame…
> He’s Chinese!! He said in his PR video that he was from China
> Yes he’s Chineseㅜㅜ he’s from Jilin
>> Huuuulllll his Korean is so good though.. wow I’m impressed, thanks~!

5. My pick goes to Yongguk… please debut…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ everyone, please save Yonggukㅠㅠㅠ please vote for himㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Please save himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna see Call-guk until the endㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Oh myㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Yongguk-ie…. We have to save him…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my pick is Call-guk…

9. He gives me a good vibeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Call-guk…. He’s so cuteㅠㅠ


T/N: for those who are lazy, link to his Insta here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com