Tuesday, April 25, 2017

[enter-talk] NU’EST DUMP

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WERE SAYING THAT THE HEAVENS HAVE DESCENDED WHEN TEAM 2 WERE PERFORMING ‘SORRY SORRY’

“The second trainee to choose his team is Pledis’ Hwang Minhyun”
Lee Daewhi picked Hwang Minhyun from the lottery lot to be the next team lead

Hwang Minghyun: Kang Daniel trainee
- His pink hair will definitely attract the gazes
- Since we have a song without lyrics
- I chose Kwon Hyunbin trainee
- I’m not sure if it’s because he’s tall, but he stands out
- Ah, will he not stand out on stage?
- (Ong Sungwoo trainee) can both dance and sing
- I’m gonna choose Kim Jonghyun trainee
- He was dancing so passionately during the <Nayana> stage
- Somehow, it felt emotional
- Ah he really looked earnest
- I did that because I want to show a cool and manly image on stage

He’s seriously Zhuge Liang level with his strategy, he picked the trainees so meticulously (T/N: a quick wiki showed that Zhuge Liang is recognised as one of the most accomplished strategist of the Three Kingdoms period). His team became the rival team to Lee Daewhi’s Avengers.

After the team selection, they had to do a race to decide which song to perform.
The people who watched the broadcast will know but they were actually supposed to be in the ‘Boy In Luv’ team.

But the race ended up like this.

His hand slipped and they missed itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And that’s how Hwang Minhyun lost the song to Lee Daewhi

“As long as we’re not against Minhyun hyung’s team”
Then, they started to appoint each group for the battle.

And that’s how they became the Sorry Sorry team.

And then next week…



 

post response:
[+912][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 03:02 신고하기
To be honest, the balance here is on par with Bang Bang team last year no?
500
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 03:06 신고하기
To be honest, they are the most Avengers’ like
467
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 03:11 신고하기
They team formation was the best for me so I was so surprised to see that no one was talking about themㅋㅋㅋㅋ their skills, looks and physics are all #1
430
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 14:42 신고하기
Seriously, the team members are so well-picked. The Boys In Luv team are more like the dongsaeng team while the Sorry Sorry team are the hyung teamㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like teens would prefer the Boy In Luv team and people in their twenties would prefer Sorry Sorry
132
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 06:03 신고하기
When they were doing the race, there was only one person running at the back. I was curious to see who it was and it was Hwang Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  he was wearing green color and I really thought that he was a turtle
132
2
신고하기

[enter-talk] I'M SEEING HWANG MINHYUN IN A NEW LIGHT SERIOUSLY

*The F team who aren't able to go up on stage*
*some F team members are starting to shed tears because they can't go on stage*
Minhyun: I can see that the F trainees are feeling down when they come down, let's support them BCDF Fighting!

He's so positive and energetic, his words are pretty and he really looks like a good leader..
He still has a lot in him that we haven't seen, I'm looking forward to how well he'll do from now on

post response:
[+1,002][-28]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.04.22 10:57 신고하기
Agree, and he also has eyes for people. When Kang Daniel and Kwon Hyunbin weren't famous, he already picked them ㅋㅋ
234
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.22 10:59 신고하기
Ah when I saw this it warmed my heart, he totally puts his trust in his leader in Nuest and he doesn't coerce the leadership either. I saw him for the first time on P101, I'm changing my pick for him
227
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.22 14:35 신고하기
Minhyun-ah your personalities are likeableㅜㅜ Your words are pretty tooㅜㅜ He looks eloquent
215
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.22 17:20 신고하기
Seriously isn't his team the real avengers..?
149
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.22 14:01 신고하기
People who view him are all finding him likeable. It was before the first broadcast even aired and they were doing Nayana, at that time, he was already going to choose Kim Jaehwan, Kang Daniel, Kwon Hyunbin, Woo Sungwoo and Kim Jonghyun.
139
1



[enter-talk] KANG DONGHO IS THE REAL MANㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ AM I THE ONLY ONE FINDING THIS FUNNY?

T/N: the Korean title for  Boy In Luv is 상남자 = real man/manly man

Comments:
He really looks like a real man
> For realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nevermind being an idol, he’s straight up a real manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really was f*cking manly
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree
> Wow he has ‘real man’ written all over his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow

post response:
[+514][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 15:32 신고하기
Seriously, when he was singing “why am I the only one shaking”, he looked f*cking scary and f*cking manly. I didn’t know that he would move my heart but he didㅠㅠㅠ
196
4

황미녀 |2017.04.25 01:43 신고하기
This was funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChoi Minki's Replay best commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
148
5
"No, noona is not pretty, it should be Minki is prettier than noona"
"Minki is too pretty"
ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 23:15 신고하기
But their live was really solid, it was f*cking nice. I’m gonna pick him as for the main vocal
130
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 23:14 신고하기
He became likeable after I watched the stage
66
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 17:12 신고하기
Am I the only one who cried?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It kinda gives me the same vibe that season1 did with ITNW. They practiced freaking hard and you can see all the work they putted in thisㅠ...
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 06:49 신고하기
F*ck, I read Kang Hodong and was like “where’s Kang Hodong?”
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 15:05 신고하기
They are calling Sanjeok(?) sexyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
60
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com