Saturday, May 27, 2017

[enter-talk] HELLO. I'M PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2'S KIM DONGHAN'S BLOOD-RELATED HYUNG.



In P101 Season 2,

It was so difficult for Donghan-ie to make it to top 35.
I and my mother cried so much when we saw him cry on broadcast.
He's the youngest in our house so we always watch him with an aching heart.
Donghan-ie's friends are all aware of his good personality. He's always calm so when he gets into an argument, he always backs up first out of consideration for the other person.
But once he's on stage, he goes through a 180 degree change and is able to show a sexy and powerful stage.
Our Donghan-ie earnestly wants to debut in order to realize his dream so please vote for him a lot. 
I'm earnestly begging for your vote.
- Kim Donghan's hyung -

post response:
[+1,333][-30]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.05.27 10:27 신고하기
I've been voting for him every time but seeing how he couldn't go up despite his skills and character was such a shame. And he's always smiling ...
151
4

동한섹시터짐 |2017.05.27 10:34 신고하기
There's no one else for me apart from Donghanㅠㅠ I'll work hard to vote for him and I'm sure that there will be good resultsㅎㅎㅎ ❣️❣️❣️❣️ Donghan-ah, let's debut ❣️❣️❣️❣️
110
2

하늬주늬 |2017.05.27 11:21 신고하기
My heart was hurting so much while watching yesterday's episodeㅜㅜ Donghan-ie is always shinning a bright light no matter where he goes. He's my treasure so I'll make sure that he realizes his dream~ I'll support Donghan-ie until the end! I hope that his family members find strength too!! Donghan-ie find strength!!
97
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.27 13:43 신고하기
F*ck this has to go on the trending sectionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ we have to save Donghan-ieㅠㅠㅠㅠ
36
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.27 14:33 신고하기
Please vote for #35's Donghan-ie... But still, he was able to climb 37 ranks and was the center for Call Me Baby. But since then, Joonyoung didn't give him any screen time at allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's good at dancing and singing and he's handsome. He's not someone who should be top 35ㅠㅠ He's so nice that evil editing won't even work on him.. He doesn't cause drama and is innocentㅠㅠㅠ please....... I wanna see him on live broadcast.. ㅠㅠ
30
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.27 10:23 신고하기
Me too I voted for Kim Donghan!! I felt relieved when he climbed to top 35, let's only keep climbing up from now on. Fighting!
25
0

동한오빠사... |2017.05.27 15:39 신고하기
Seriously, I've been voting for Donghan oppa everydayㅠㅠㅠ  I cried when Donghan oppa cried ㅠㅠ during Shape of You ㅠㅠ I hope that he debuts
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com