Thursday, May 11, 2017

[enter-talk] NU'EST DUMP

t/n: way too many Nu'est posts trending so we can't translate them all ^^;

[enter-talk] NU'EST ALIGNED THEMSELVES ON THE CHARTS

Nu'est albums all lined up on every music website (t/n: physical)ㅜㅜ
Seriously our kids suffered so much in those 6 years looks like they're finally seeing the lightㅜㅜ
I'm cryingㅜㅜ Pledis, I hope you're at least a little bit regretting for what you did right?
I was going to come and listen to their albums and I saw each of them slowly selling out one by one
Seriously people who are listening to Nu'est's music must be acknowledging themㅠㅠ
Kids you must debut
People who still have picks left, please vote for Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jonghyun, Kang Dongho and Choi Minki

Aladin's weekly chart


Yes24's best sellers & daily best


(t/n: can't tell which one this is)



post response:
[+126][-7]
original post:here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 23:02 신고하기
Pledis-yah are you watchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ? Are you still blaming the kids for not being able to see the light....You're the one to blame
55
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 22:40 신고하기
If they were able to sell "Sleep talk" that's definitely a success (t/n: scroll and you'll understand)
44
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 22:39 신고하기
Just wait, you'll see the lightㅠ I'm so happy for them
34
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 04:36 신고하기
It's not that they've been famous before, but that after being on Produce101, people took interest in them and listened to their songs, so they bought their albums.....I'm one of them. People realized that their songs were higher quality and better than they thought. I'm asking myself how did they not succeed back then
16
1


[enter-talk] F*CK I JUST SAW PLEDIS KIDS' SLEEP TALK

My pick is Hwang Minhyun and I'm not a Pledis kids anti
No but f*ck I just watched Pledis kids' Sleep talk stage?
The song sucks so bad, but worse are the styling and choreography.. (I have a lot to say)



Who dressed Wartortle like some Egyptian with a carpet on him...?



And can someone untie Minki's hair
He looks like a mess, but he's still so f*cking pretty



Princess nim...? What's going on with his hair and styling..?



Yup, I was also speechless when I saw Minhyun
Neon green.... He looks so different from the cold image he has now, meanwhile princess nim at the back....Photobomb



.....Who the hell was in charge of the clothes and the choreography?
Ah I couldn't screenshot it but Hwang Minhyun's clothes kept sinking down
That styling and choreography are chaos

post response:
[+262][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 02:09 신고하기
This unnie will tell you what she saw in her Taro cards......haha
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 01:47 신고하기
This wins over Minhyun's screenshot in Nayana
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 01:43 신고하기
Sleep talkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At some point, Aron walks backwards and says "I keep going backwards, going backwards from reality~" The styling and choreography was just too shockingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously liked all of the songs that Nu'est released but I freaking hate Sleep talk
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 10:46 신고하기
This one's the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hwangjae-nim is freaking slenderly lifting his shirt revealing his "Love" tattoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
34
0
답글 3 답글쓰기

[enter-talk] DID YOU SEE DONGHO'S BROAD BACK....? IT'S ALMOST AS WIDE AS THE PACIFIC OCEAN



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was shocked when I saw this picture, it's so broadㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+387][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 16:29 신고하기
Human version of Beauty and the Beast ㅋㅋ
144
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 13:06 신고하기
Seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜ I wanna throw myself in Dongho once in my life ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like him so muchㅜㅜㅜㅜ Blow up Pledis kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
72
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 13:05 신고하기
Sexy bandit suits him so wellㅠㅠㅠ
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 00:33 신고하기
Oh noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI clicked for Dongho's broad back but the first thing I noticed was how slim his waist isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌ
25
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com