Sunday, May 21, 2017

[teens stories] CRAZY CRAZY, IS MY CRUSH GIVING ME THE GREEN LIGHT? (FOLLOW-UP)

First part here

First of all, we ended up watching Guardians of the Galaxy and it was pretty fun
I ate supper with my friend and we went home together (just for ease, let's call him 'Peanut). So, Peanut is usually very talkative but this time he was quiet so the atmosphere was a bit awkward. He then said "I have something to tell you" but he kept being hesitant so he ended up telling me to go to the convenience store to buy ice creamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we ended up buying a Babico ice cream each and went to sit on the bench in front of our apartment (we live in the same apartment "group"? but in different buildings). We were eating our ice creams and finally Peanut said it

Peanut: You know right?
OP: ?
Peanut: That you're pretty cute right now

AHHHHHH KYAHHH just thinking back right now makes my heart flutter... seriously, he said it so randomly that my heart fluttered right away and my face became all red... and I was like "ah what are you doing..." and avoided his gaze.

And then he was like "yah, look at me" and then took my hand and Peanut said "let's date" >< I really couldn't control my expressions and gave him a motherly smile and said "ok, let's date"....

We stayed outside for another 30 min and Peanut took me to my door and was leaving but looked back. When he greeted me, he looked a bit embarrassed but was still smiling. I think that he was happy ^^ anyways, it was nothing extravagant but I ended up writing a lot... Thank you for reading!


Crush: ah seriously
- I feel so refreshed now

OP: me too, seriously
- I feel so good
- Because of this, I'll eat chicken today

Crush: you'll eat BBQ again?
- The left overs from just now?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+246][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.20 23:34 신고하기
Be.Happy..
58
1

ㅇㄴ |2017.05.21 00:31 신고하기
OP-YAH I THINK THAT I'VE BEEN SLOWLY FALLING IN LOVE TOO??!!!?!!?! ME TOO!!!!!! I WANT !!!!!!!!!! TO FEEL HEART FLUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 00:55 신고하기
Smirk
19
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 00:27 신고하기
Ha... I can only look at other couples on my bed tonight...
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 01:54 신고하기
This grandma will support you...
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 00:40 신고하기
Live weeeeelllll!!!!!!!!!!
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 10:52 신고하기
Every...one... except... me... are... falling... in love... singing... spring... songs....,
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 09:18 신고하기
Last long you brats.......
7
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com