Friday, May 12, 2017

[teens stories] HAS YOUR SKIN GONE BACK AFTER YOU STARTED USING MAKEUP?

For reference, I don't put makeup and only use lotion but the teachers are always saying that if you put makeup, your skin will become bad... but when I see the other kids' bare faces, their skin aren't bad though...Is it only the case if you don't remove it properly?
I've never gotten any blemishes/acne and that's the only thing I'm proud of... so to the kids who wear makeup, have your skin gone bad??

post response:
[+195][-12]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 00:26 신고하기
Anyways, people with bad skin will have bad skin no matter what. Same goes to people with good skin, their skin will remain good even if they end up looking like rice cakes
246
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 00:40 신고하기
Good skin is something you're born with, their skin will remain intact no matter how much shitty makeup they use
176
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 00:11 신고하기
It's true that people with good skin won't get any acne no matter how much makeup they use. But it still matters that you use good makeup and that you test it for yourself. Some makeup can clog the pores and those are definitely not good for your skin. For people with sensitive sin like mine, if I don't wash off my makeup after 9 hours, I get blemishes and blackheads. So, I wash if off right after school. To be honest, my skin is pretty bad so I have to cleanse my skin right away
97
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 07:36 신고하기
Characteristic of teens : "I've experienced everything and anyways, the advice that older people tell me don't apply to me? I'm not like others?" they are all like that and don't listen to anyone. You guys will only listen to things that you want anyways. You guys probably think that older people do this on purpose to annoy you guys. Later on, when you guys are in your 20's, you will tell kids in their teens "don't do this or you'll regret it" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
44
11

|2017.05.12 02:09 신고하기
Even though you don't notice a difference right away, with time, you'll realize that your skin is slowly  becoming dull and whitehead pimples will start to form. It's something that other people can't see but that you can see for yourself. Since my skin has become sensitive, I started to only use lotion and sun screen and not use makeup anymore for a moment. My whiteheads slowly started to disappear and my skin improved a lot. Right now, I put makeup because of my age+workㅠㅠ Anyways, putting makeup or not is your choice but right now, your skin is still developing and as an old person, I'm more aware of it. So it's true that it's better to start using makeup at an older ageㅠ
37
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com