Thursday, June 22, 2017

[enter-talk] BUT KANG DONGHO COMES FROM A MIDDLE SCHOOL IN SEOUL


Since I attended this middle school, I know where it is
I didn't attend at the same time as him, but my friend's unnie attended when Dongho attended the school

Just looking at the uniform, you can tell it's from Okjung middle school

post response:
[+575][-26]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.22 22:12 신고하기
He graduated from a Seoul middle school, then why is the victim claiming he graduated from Ae-wol middle school? Her words are so bizarre
243
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.22 22:02 신고하기
The important thing is not that we're suspicious because he didn't attend the same school as the victim, the suspicious thing is that there's so many things that don't connect. I really hope they give us a feedback
232
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.22 21:14 신고하기
But on the post that was written in May, she claimed that they attended the same school...?..........Ah... I don't know anymore
191
3
(basically saying that she went to an all-girls school but she went to the same elementary and middle school as Dongho)
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.22 22:54 신고하기
I'm definitely not saying that I can't relate to the victim but there's so many parts that don't connect. If ever Nu'est was tarnished through Kang Dongho, I wish that justice serves him right. There's so many sexual harassment news coming out of the celebrity world even though we don't know what's happening in their private lives
133
2

ㄱ |2017.06.22 23:24 신고하기
I'm so f*cking speechless, she's saying that he attended Seoul middle school, but goes to Jeju-do for his cram school?
110
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com