Sunday, June 25, 2017

[enter-talk] IT'S TRUE THAT NOWADAYS, GIRL GROUPS ARE GETTING PRETTIER BUT


Jung Chaeyeon, Hani, Kim Sejeong, Seongso, Seolhyun, etc. There's so many pretty kids
But is it me or my eyes still get more attracted to idols who debuted around 2010?
When I saw T-ara win on The Show and compared to the kids who were standing behind
Even compared to the prettiest of them, Eunjung who's in her 30s makes them all look like commoners

Is it because the idol market is becoming a red ocean?
I don't know but if we talk about idol groups,
I really miss the time where T-ara, KARA, SNSD and 2NE1 were at the top

I miss the time where I would turn on the TV and all the idols were idolish
And that none of the groups looked like the ones who are debuting everyday
I miss the time where there was Invincible Youth, Heroes, School variety 100 out of 100, etc.
and that the things we seen on TV didn't make me frown so much

I also miss the time where one song could win #1 for several weeks
and Baek Jinyoung's OST would play on the streets in those cellphone shops
Back then we didn't care about popularity of groups and their companies or name value
if we liked a song, whether it was ballad or from a band, they could win #1

post response:
[+453][-49]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 11:37 신고하기
Agree.. Even though they were countrified, when SNSD were promoting their Chocolate phone and at the same time there was Yuna's Haptic and the Lollipop phone advertising, it felt like a galore. Right now it just feels like a chaos..
179
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 11:34 신고하기
I just wished that T-ara could find another agency, if not for the controversy they would've been the top group right now
164
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 05:54 신고하기
Isn't Eunjung f*cking pretty? She looks so natural
133
39

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 15:52 신고하기
But T-ara was already winning the upper hand even playing with people of their generation in terms of visualsㅋㅋㅋㅋ No words needed for Jiyeon and Eunjung. If we go back even earlier, KARA as a whole were also super pretty
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 15:06 신고하기
Even for actresses, I feel the same when I compare the actresses/actors in their 20s to Han Gain, Jun Jihyun, Kim Taehee, Song Hyegyo, Kang Dongwon, Jung Woosung, etc. they have no personality. I'm not only talking about female idols but male idols nowadays are like that tooㅇㅇ.. When you compare idols nowadays, they lose to hiphop and indie musicians..
65
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com