Saturday, June 17, 2017

[instiz] THE PART OF YOUR BODY THAT'S THE HARDEST TO LOSE WEIGHT EVEN WHEN YOU'RE SKINNY


The flank area

post response: +1
original post: here

1. Shouldn't it be the calves?

2. But it's basically impossible to lose flank fat though? The hardest are thighs fat...

3. Nah the thighs..

4. Not the flanks, but your thighs...I basically have to stop eating to lose any thigh fat

5. The hardest is arms fat...

6. For me it's arms fat... Once I start losing arms fat, it means I've lost all other fat

7. No no, the hardest are thighs fat...ㅠㅠ  I lost nearly 40kg and my thighs are still the same

8. Thighs are the hardest, I tried losing thighs fat and because of that, I became so muscular.... Flank fat is impossible to lose thoughㅠㅠ 

9. Am I the only one who gets fat on her tongue?

10. But skinny people don't even have fat on their flanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com