Thursday, July 27, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO'S HAVING 2 COMEBACKS IN A YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME




WI!!!!!!NER!!!!!

post response:
[+360][-12]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 01:32 신고하기
I'm not a fan, but I'm about to join the fandomㅠㅠ I'm watching season 4 of Journey to the west and since Mino is so cute, I've watched all the way to season 3, their debut song is also so good, their new songs are of course really good too ㅠㅠㅠㅠI don't watch a lot of music shows, but I've watched all of theirsㅜㅜ How can all 4 of them be so charming.. I'm a fangirl now right? Than it would mean that my bias is Song Minoㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜ Winner is jjang bbbb
89
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 01:22 신고하기
Wow I'm not even a fan but I'm tearing up, I got into them after seeing Mino in Journey to the west. Fighting, Yang oppa please let them work more...
76
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 01:09 신고하기
Seriously lately it's been like a dream..ㅠ I was still thinking that I can endure another vacuum but this feels like a dream to have them comeback again in the same yearㅠㅠ Winner, let's hit daebak with this album ㅠ Let's walk on the flower pathㅠㅠ
75
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 10:37 신고하기
I thank all of winner's fans for supporting Nu'est comeback and streaming our song.. I really like survival shows, so I watched winner's and I also watched Mino on SMTM.. Journey to the west is so fun, so I watched that too, Seunghoon, Seungyoon, Jinwoo, Mino, they're all so pretty and I can relate to them, I wish them well!!!!! I'm definitely streaming their song~~!!!!!
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 01:12 신고하기
I'm an inner circle and if they comeback again before the end of the year, it'll really be a dream come trueㅜㅜㅜ I seriously wished for this thing to happen, I'm so happy
35
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com