Monday, July 31, 2017

[naver] REACTIONS TO CELEBRITIES' PHOTOSHOOT (GD, OH YEONSEO, TANGWEI, BLACK PINK AND AKMU'S SUHYUN)

[naver] "DREAMY GAZE" G-DRAGON ON THE COVER OF A JAPANESE MAGAZINE


(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


original post: here

1. [+1,396, -149]
His aura is seriously solid......

2. [+1,064, -110]
Born on 88/08/18, anyone can tell that he has superior luck

3. [+943, -131]
Jiyong oppa <3<3<3 He's cool no matter what he does!!!! Finish the rest of your tour healthily and come back to us!!!

4. [+855, -113]
Pretty

5. [+805,-122]
He's cool and he makes me proud~ he's so popular around the world but he remains humble. His sunbaes are always complimenting him. Impressive!!


[naver] "FINAL BOSS OF THE BATTLE OF AURAS"... OH YEONSEO, SIMPLY LOVELY


(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


original post: here

1. [+1,587, -80]
So, pictorials photographers just take photos with their cellphones now?

2. [+991, -71]
I thought they were pictures that Oh Yeonseo took in her house back then... I'm not sure if this concept is considered successful....;;;;

3. [+545, -47]
Hul. I thought that I was looking at some 20 years old magazines. It's too much

4. [+261, -33]
She kinda has a strong aura...

5. [+193, -20]
She looks so different in pictures and in real life


[naver] TANGWEI "TAKING CARE OF A CHILD? I'M GRATEFUL FOR EVERY MOMENT... A NEW WORLD IS OPENED TO ME"






(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+584, -26]
Wow... she's so full of emotions, she talks prettily and she's modest~! She's the best~~ living with a girl of this mindset must be such a blessing~!

2. [+500, -37]
She's such a cool person

3. [+336, -25]
She's seriously so pretty and cool

4. [+235, -20]
She won't miss a thing

5. [+49, -5]
She should take pictorials in Korea instead...



[naver] AKMU SUHYUN "WHEN I'M ON BREAK, I GO EAT DDEOKBOKKI WITH KIM YOOJUNG AND KIM SAERON"






(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


original post: here

1. [+3,107, -145]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

2. [+2,856, -90]
I saw her Youtubeㅋㅋㅋ She says that she's a beauty Youtuber but she just says whatever she wants and ended up being a gag Youtuberㅋㅋ

3. [+2,044, -71]
She must have a lot of things in common with people of her age group

4. [+1,764, -76]
Suhyun, Kim Yoojung, Kim Saeron!! I like seeing their friendship *_*

5. [+344, -18]
Her voice is so charming and she's also a good DJ when she's on radio~~ she's good at speaking too... Please don't change your looks, you are charming~ our country is too focused on looks...


[naver] "THIS AURA, IS A WALL"... BLACK PINK, FASCINATING GAZE











(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


original post: here

1. [+1,678, -117]
Seriously Jennie, wow... she stands out

2. [+1,271, -52]
Clothes fit so nicely on Black Pink

3. [+1,034, -61]
Gasp... Are they humans, fairies or goddesses?! -ㅁ- they are so pretty that I forgot what I was gonna say... Rose and Jisoo looks very pretty in that black and white picture... As for the colored pictures, it's gotta be Jennie b

4. [+843, -88]
Jennie is pretty

5. [+615, -40]
Look at Jisoo's aura in that monochrome pictureㅋㅋㅋ seriously, she looks like Tang Wei in 'Late Autumn'... Also, I've always felt that she was pretty but more than anything else, she looks so expensive...ㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com