Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[teens stories] DO YOU GUYS GET THE FEELING THAT EVERYONE IS TRYING TO FLEE FROM YOU?

Do you guys understand this kind of feeling?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ last year, I seriously had no issues whatsover, there were around 10ish people writing on my timeline everyday and my relationship with other people was good. But this year, about 2 months ago, I started to get this feeling that I'm alone. It kept bugging my mind. There is no one for me to share my concerns and secrets with and no one was coming up to me to share their worries eitherㅋㅋ this kind of feeling has been bugging me a lot lately. F*ck, I want to transfer to a school in the suburbia and get some healing

My mental is breaking

post response:
[+537][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.18 21:34 신고하기
Is it because the vacation started? You're probably scared since human interaction is decreasing
104
1

ㅇ |2017.07.19 09:57 신고하기
Just the fact that you're mentioning SNS isㅋㅋ.. I think that people are just pretending to be close with you. They are not seriously consider having a deep friendship with you and everything is just shallow. Something like that right? I use to have friends who were close to me for a long time. I only played with them and only talked with them. But once we went to high school, we all got separated, so I only spent time with my new friends. It was so-so and we weren't really clicking. They were just people I hung out with since we had no one else to eat with at school but seriously, they hated talking to me and kinda built a wall between me and them. So nowadays, I just separated myself from themㅋㅋ There's a kid with who I get along well and our personality match too. We don't really complain to each other since we're similar and it's a lot more comfortable. I think that it's better to have only 2-3 friends with whom you're close with.
81
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.19 07:43 신고하기
You shouldn't measure your relationship with people by how many people post on your timeline. I think that we have to let go some of our greed. We might lose some friends along the way as we let our greed go, but there will be your true and genuine friends left at the end. 
76
0

서른 |2017.07.19 10:07 신고하기
(Commenter is 30 y.o) Maybe it's because the generation is changing but I think that it was better when SNS wasn't around. When I was in my teens, I didn't care about my image with others and just played with my friends. Nowadays, the kids don't seem like kids anymore. It feels like they are missing out on their youth which is so sad to see. It feels like they are already living in old people's lives
25
1

28 |2017.07.19 10:26 신고하기
Anyways, there will be people who will stick to you no matter how much you push them away. Likewise, there will be people who will try to flee from you no matter how much you try to keep them
24
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com