Sunday, August 6, 2017

[instiz] IKON'S BEHAVIOR WHEN DRESSING UP AS WOMEN

It happened when Ikon went on their Japanese tour in 2016
They dressed up as girls to dance "Up&down" from EXID











post response: +11

original post: here

1. This is quite severe...

2. That's so wrong.. It's severe

3. Hul the first picture shocked me..

4. How can they act like that when the audience' majority are female?

5. .?? There are members who are still minors there... Is the blonde one Donghyuk??

6. Who's the blonde one... I'm so shocked

7. .............? But the audience are all girls.......?

8. Huh... I'm a bit taken aback

9. Who's the one on the first picture.... I hate this

10. This thing is blowing up on other websites already.... I'm so shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  ew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com