Friday, August 4, 2017

[instiz] THE TOP2 MALE AND FEMALE IDOLS WHO ARE FOXY TYPES

Male


EXO Xiumin


Wanna One/Nu'est Hwang Minhyun

Female

Lovelyz's Jisoo


DIA's Jung Chaeyeon

post response:+18
original post: here

1. Came here thinking Minhyun would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. Jisoo is too pretty..

3. I don't think Minseok is the foxy type though..

4. I thought Sohee would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. I don't know for Xiumin, for male idols, I'd say it's Jinyoung

6. Jung Jinyoung and Kyungri.... Xiumin is more cat type than foxy typeㅎㅎ 

7. I came here for Jung Jinyoung

8. I'm a muggle and I came here expecting Hwang Minhyun

9. I don't think Jung Chaeyeon is foxy type... But I was expecting Sohee and Xiumin

10. Jung Chaeyeon is more rabbit than foxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com