Friday, August 4, 2017

[naver] KIM JIWON "I WAS A TRAINEE EVER SINCE I WAS YOUNG... I DON'T HAVE ANY MALE FRIENDS LIKE PARK SEOJUN"




(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+2,430, -68]
Her face is indeed pretty but above all, she fits Choi Aera's character so well. Kim Jiwon is straight up Choi Aera, and Choi Aera is straight up Kim Jiwon... Seriously, she was the best

2. [+1,821, -60]
She called Park Seojun "melo bulldozer"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: the interviewer asked her about her multiple kiss scenes and she replied "the melo bulldozer guided me well")

3. [+1,171, -66]
"Melo bulldozer"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+918, -101]
When celebrities are talking about their dating relationships = you'd be a fool if you believed them

5. [+658, -46]
If she gets cast in Detective K 3, I'll definitely watch it!!! An action movie with hanboks... I'll look forward to Aera's new image~ please show us your good acting in the future tooㅎㅎ

6. [+187, -17]
Kim Jiwon's diction is seriously no jokeㄷㄷ vocalization-wise, I think that she's one of the upper tier not only among actresses in their 20's but among all the actresses!! It's impressive how she managed to get here by starting with supporting roles. She's pretty and good at acting, and seeing her interviews, her personality looks nice tooㅇㅇ I think that she'll be one of the representatives for actresses in their 20's!! I hope that she accepts the Detective K 3 casting and that she films more melodramaㅠㅠ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com