Wednesday, October 18, 2017

[teens stories] OUR UNNIE IS SUPER PRETTY AND SHE JUST GOT HER FIRST BOYFRIEND BUT I SAW HIS FACE AND…

Image result for your name
(pic not included)

I’m her biological dongsaeng and from my perspective, our unnie is seriously pretty
 
She never got any procedures done and she’s just…ㅋㅋ so pretty
Even when she wakes up in the morning and comes into my room with her puffy face, she’s still pretty.
 
In all my 19 years of existence, I’ve never seen anyone prettier than our unnie.
 
But our unnie is 20 y.o. and ever since kindergarten, she received so many confessions.
When she entered middle school, they decreased a bit but she would still get 1-2 confessions a year.
She was known by all the guys from not only our school but also the school around oursㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But even so, she never got any boyfriend and she only would play with girls. She also never accepted any confession.
 
She said that for her ideal type, she doesn’t look at the face but only at the personalityㅋㅋ anyways…
 
It was to the point where her lack of interactions with guys started to make our parents worried
 
And right now, our unnie entered university.
She continued to get lots of confessions and one day,
She came to me and said that she think she found someone she likes
 
I was seriously so shocked so I asked her for a picture
And she said that he doesn’t really take pictures so she’ll show him to me later.
I was so curious but he wasn’t even on Facebook.
 
So I’ve been waiting to see him all this time until today
And I met him for the first time this afternoon at around 3 PM?
 
But seriously, I had no expectations since our unnie said that she didn’t look at the face
And said that she had no pictures of him.
So I thought that he would be below average but…
 
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
^^ I seriously thought that he was a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Wow… in all my life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve seriously never seen a man so handsome
 
Seriously I kept staring at him and being like “huh?”
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So the three of us went to eat outside
But I felt that I would be full even if I didn’t eat just by staring at his face
 
Wow seriously, he was so handsome that it made me wonder how can he be a commoner?
He also dresses super well.
 
And the most important thing here is that he’s way too nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, he was looking at our unnie so lovingly when she was eating
He was giving her food and even switched seats with her since she was sitting next to the door and that it windy.
My unnie said that she wanted to fix her makeup so she went to the washrooms.
Since they’ve only been dating for a few weeks, it’s still awkward to fix her makeup in front of her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend also treated me so nicely.
Our unnie was worrying about what to eat together with me some days ago, but she said that I like seafood so her boyfriend looked for seafood restaurants to bring us to ㅠㅠㅠ
 
Our unnie said that as soon as she likes a restaurant’s page on FB, he would screencap it. And as soon as she likes a makeup brand on FB, he would buy it for her so now she purposely doesn’t like anything anymore… They were saying this while laughing but I was seriously so envious…
 
As expected, birds of a feather flock together… but even if her boyfriend wasn’t handsome, with a personality like this, my unnie would have still end up dating him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
I’m seriously just so happy for her to meet someone who looks so nice….
 
Hoo… I hope they get married.
 
I was just so happy today, so I wanted to write this down, thank you for reading!

post response:
[+1,943][-61]
original post: here

음 |2017.10.11 23:43 신고하기
Wonbin’s parents also said that they found him averageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
480
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.12 01:43 신고하기
Wowㅠㅋㅋㅋ I somehow feel full just from reading this post ㅋㅋㅋ

316
8
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.12 02:17 신고하기
If you say that your unnie is this pretty, you must be pretty too… when reading your post, it reminded me of my dongsaeng who’s super pretty too… I think that I’ve never seen someone as pretty as her in her age range.
294
24

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.12 06:59 신고하기
I thought that he would be f*cking ugly but as I scrolled down, he turned out to be a male God…..
199
1

25 |2017.10.12 12:48 신고하기
Looking at the title, I  thought that he would look meh since you said that your unnie didn’t look at appearance. The guys who clicked on this post and were expecting that must have so many mixed feelings

183
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com