Saturday, November 12, 2016

[PC stories] I'M BEING SHIPPED WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND WE MIGHT NOT BE FRIENDS ANYMORE

Image result for fullmetal alchemist gif

Age: 19
My best friend and I have been weird towards each other lately agh. Because of how close we are, a lot of our mutual friends ship us because we're "perfect for each other." We usually talk and joke around, whenever we're together while everyone around us will tease us that we flirt a lot. And when I feel the worst, especially when I have my panic attacks, he will always be there for me. When I'm not in the mood, he will always make sure that I'm okay. Sometimes I wonder what have I done since he's always by my side - 24/7 even in social media. We're completely platonic and we established that we're just friends but whenever we look at each other, I feel tingly and he gets shy as well. Or when we're alone and we realize that we have been too close for comfort, we lately get awkward then move away. But we continue talking like nothing has happened. Help agh, I don't know what's going on?

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com