Monday, November 14, 2016

[teens stories] HOW DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR CRUSH?

Image result for sailor moon love
There's currently someone I like at the moment. Last year, I felt really out of place in my class so I got bullied but my crush gave me a hamburger gifticon (T/N: gift card) for my birthday recentlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't use FB so no one knew about it but apparently he heard about it when they were talking about birthdays in humanities class. So he sent me the gifticon through my katalkㅠㅠ

How did you guys fall in love?

post response:
[+126][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.13 11:39 신고하기
I don't know.. I think that I just realized that I liked him on a random day when I got to my senses..ㅋㅋ
120
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.13 11:22 신고하기
I thought that he was just a book worm but during school festivals, he was dancing to 'Blood, Sweat, Tears".. My heart beat so hard and I fell in love
80
24

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.13 00:43 신고하기
2.5-3 years ago, he was the winner in the long distance race during an athletic competition. The other guys all gave up mid way but he ran at least 8~9 rotations and he was running like his life depended on it. I found him so cool. Hard working guys are my ideal type
80
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.13 11:41 신고하기
He's neat, good at studying, has a good posture and doesn't swear
47
1

ㅇ |2016.11.13 00:56 신고하기
As soon as I saw him, I knew that he was my ideal type
24
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.13 11:10 신고하기
He's my sunbae but our eyes met for the first time since we attend the same academy.  And since then, every time I saw him, he was staring at me so I randomly began to be interested in him... at first, I thought that he might be interested in me too but I don't think that's the case anymore... ㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅠㅠ f*ck why did he look at meㅠㅠㅠㅠ
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com