Saturday, January 14, 2017

[enter-talk] RED VELVET WHO AMAZED ME 4 TIMES DURING GOLDEN DISK

1st amazement:
Wendy: I just woke up from a dream~
the audience :WOW~



2nd amazement:
Seulgi: Goodbye, we said our awkward goodbyes~
the audience :WOW~


3rd amazement:
Irene: In the same time~
the audience :WOW~


4th amazement:
Joy: In that short moment~
the audience: WOW~


I couldn't find a shot for Yeri in One of these nights
and I couldn't find a good shot of her in Russian roulette because she was dancing too hard
but here's a pretty preview~


post response:
[+58][-6]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 00:05 신고하기
SM definitely have a flower garden, Wendy looked like a doll
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 00:03 신고하기
They were all f*cking pretty, I was so amazed
17
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 00:38 신고하기
I even saved Wendy's preview pictures seriously wow, please release the high quality one soon ㅠㅠ Son-Sweet is seriously living her golden days
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 04:23 신고하기
Me too I watched it live and I heardㅋㅋㅋPeople were amazed starting from Wendy to Joy╋People in the audience came mainly for the male idols and would only shout when it's them, but when RV appeared, they shouted for RV in amazement, as an RV fan, I'm so proudㅠㅠ
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 01:00 신고하기
You can't really see it well on V-app, but here you could see how pretty the kids are ☆ They're always living their glory days☆
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com