Wednesday, January 4, 2017

[instiz] THIS SERIOUSLY LOOKS LIKE GONG YOO






Agree?

post response: +4

original post: here

1. The hairstyle is similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. !?!?!??!??!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's actually similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I thought this would come out
 

4. Ah from now on every time I 'll see the goblin I'll be reminded of this, what to do!!! OP!!!

5. Reminds me of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


6. My friend said he looked like Kim Jingook ajussi, now everytime I see him, I'm reminded of Kim Jingook ajussi ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Image result for 김국진 (t/n: pic for reference)

7. Ah....How...did you convince me....

8. Gong Yoo: Wow~ That's the first time I hear such things. For real! It's really really really really the first time!

9. Oh no ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com