Thursday, March 2, 2017

[instiz] IF YOU WEAR LEGGINGS LIKE THAT, WOULD YOU BE EMBARRASSED OR NOT?

Embarrassed = 1
Not = 2

(T/N: for some background info, Koreans usually don’t wear leggings or “yoga wear” in the streets ^^ If they do, they usually wear shorts, or something long over)



original post: here

1. 1

2. 11

3. With my body, 2

4. 2, I would look good in it….

5. 11111

6. 1 because I kind of have a bulge down thereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ if not for that, I would be fine

7. 1111 super embarrassing… even if I had her body, I wouldn’t wear something like that

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1 for me, but 2 for this unnie….

9. 1111 a bit embarrassed

10. If you have no confidence in your body, 1. If you’re confident, 2. If I only wear leggings, I need to wear a long shirt on top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com