Friday, March 31, 2017

[teens stories] FRIENDS WHO GO TO AN ALL-GIRLS SCHOOL, ARE YOU LIKE ME?

I go to an all-girls high school and it's so hard cause there are no guys. I used to go to a co-ed middle school but still, I didn't learn much about guys... I wasn't someone who had a lot of guys around me and now that I'm in an all-girls school, I just don't see any guys anymore. I get so much stress ㅜㅜ  I don't know how it got this severe but I want to have my first kiss and I want to do skinship too ㅜㅜ I want a boyfriend too.... I don't know why I didn't feel like this during middle school but I start feeling like this ever since I started attending this all-girls schoolㅜㅜ Is it just me who feels like that?ㅜㅜ



post response:

[+190][-28]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.03.31 01:03 신고하기
All-girls middle school╋ all-girls high school╋ always with girls. I want to talk to guys and play with them, and have datesㅜ I can only dream about it. When I see girls who easily gets along with guys, I get so jealous I think that I'm gonna dieeㅋㅋㅋ... for real...
71
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 01:01 신고하기
Crazy, me too I think that I'm going crazy because of this. Every night, I watch videos and try to find a solution...ㅠㅠ
37
45

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 01:00 신고하기
It's normal^^,, why are you like this
33
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 22:26 신고하기
I also came out from a co-ed middle school and am going to an all-girls high school. But I was never thirsty for guys... first of all, the guys in middle/high school are too immature so they make a lot of sexual jokes.. their actions are also immature, they are seriously the worst. All-girls schools are much better... I seriously never even viewed them as being "handsome"
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 21:13 신고하기
All-girls school is just an excuse... you will feel like that even in a co-ed school...
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 18:25 신고하기
I go to a co-ed school but why am I not able to talk to guys...
12
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com