Sunday, March 26, 2017

[teens stories] I GOT A KATALK TEXT FROM A BOY AND I'M F*CKING SPEECHLESSㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ

We go to the same academy. But we never greet each other at school
After he got my phone number he texts me everyday to ask me about math problems. He even asked me about problems in the textbooks, I'm so annoyed.

I don't even have 0.000000001% interest in him
There are some small talks about his looks but he's not handsome
He's not popular and he's kinda considered a "loser" among guys...?

But suddenly he sent me a katalk and was starting to make a fuss;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


Guy: I hope that you would tell me your feelings faster

OP: ? What is this BS

Guy: Eyyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Don't pretend that you're not

OP: What?

Guy: That you like me
- I heard that a lot a while back


OP: No
- What is this?
- Who told you that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guy: The kidsㅋㅋ
- Are you like that because you're shy?

OP: Noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Who told you that among the kids?

Guy: Since it looked like I like you too, it turned out like that

OP: Sorry but I don't like you though...

Guy: No but I know already
- Why are you lying all the time


Guy: So frustrating

OP: Ah what are you saying
- Who's the one saying fake stuff to you and telling you that I like you?

Guy: "Fake" you say...
- Can't you just firmly admit it already

OP: Uhm, I don't think so

post response:
[+1,357][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.25 14:00 신고하기
Is this real? He's so detestable
339
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.25 23:09 신고하기
Ah f*ck, I f*cking hate this;;;;;; please give us a follow-up
211
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.25 16:31 신고하기
You're replying so nicely, if it was me I would be like "Uh, no. If you say this again, I'll block you;" and I will be super cold
185
7

ㅇ |2017.03.26 00:56 신고하기
Geeeez~~.. I like you~~? Maaan.. Get back to your senses~.. He's being so delusional, just send this picture to him f*ck..
62
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.25 14:05 신고하기
Wow real detestable,,
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.26 01:29 신고하기
To be honest, even though he likes you, sending something like this is so detestable.... I hate it even more...
25
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com