Monday, April 3, 2017

[enter-talk] EXO MEMBER’S STARE THAT PEOPLE CAN’T UNDERSTAND

Is Exo’s Do Kyungsoo

His astigmatism is pretty severe, so when he’s trying to look at something from afar, he naturally makes a scary expression. There were a lot of mentions about this ever since he debutedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the fans, when they debuted, they thought “huh? What’s wrong with him…?” but then with time, they realized that it was just his astigmatism. He was then known as ‘Nanshi-Kungsoo’ among the Exo members and the fans (T/N: literally astigmatic Kyungsoo).








ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, people might be startled when looking at him. Since my astigmatism is pretty severe too, I sometimes look like him. But not a lot of people understand this so it makes me sad…Even if I wear eye contact, when I’m writing something on my PC, it gets blurred if I distance myself from it so I have to look closer and I make weird faces… I didn’t know that others could find him funny but I just find him cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The gifs below are the Exo members imitating D.O when they first saw him. Because of his astigmatism, he couldn’t see them well so he was making that expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they said that he was scary and that they were even scared to eat with himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s even funnier when the members imitate himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are Chen and Kai crazy?





Do Kyungsoo (22) / lustful devil
"Move your hand, I can't see."

post response:
[+708][-45]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 15:40 신고하기
When he smiles, the word is happiness
173
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 16:29 신고하기
Cutieㅋㅋ
124
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 16:52 신고하기
Ah but at first, I misunderstood him a lot but the more I look at him, the cuter he iㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
109
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 19:50 신고하기
Isn’t this legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 23:26 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋThis one is f*cking funny
31
0
“My first said that he saw a crazy bast*rd drinking like a pig in the schoolyard and got kicked out. He sent me the video. There sure are a lot of crazy bast*rds in this world. Now that I see it.. f*ck, that’s you”
ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 20:27 신고하기
Cute
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.02 19:51 신고하기
Nevermind Chen, look at D.O on the rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
22
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com