Sunday, April 16, 2017

[instiz] PRODUCE101 TRAINEE WHO CRIED AT THE SEWOL FERRY INCENSE BURNING EVENT




He's the one wearing a hat on the far left





Pledis' trainee Choi Minki


I met someone during the Sewol incense burning event todayㅠㅠ
This person will do well for sure, there's no other way. I'm gonna root for him from now on, his personality is daebak!!!!! I enjoyed him on P101









Choi Minki's Sewol bracelet



post response: +105

original post: here

1. I seriously choked up at his kindness.. Ever since that journalist posted about his bracelet, he gave a good vibe, from today on, I'm changing my pick for you Minki...

2. You have my revised pickㅜㅜ Don't let failure get to you, and you'll succeed

3. Let's debut, I'm going to use the revised pick

4. Wow.... I still have 7 people I can revise my pick to I'm using this right away... Ha... He's seriously too cool

5. I'm using my new pick on youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. My heart hurts Minki-yahㅠㅠ  Did you really go home in tears?ㅠㅠ 

7. ㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Ah his face is beautiful so is his heart... I'm supporting you forever!!!!

8. I went to the incense burning today too, they were distributing flowers and we were all standing in a line, he was next-next to meㅠㅠ  My friend and I were crying and we made eye contact, he was choking up on his tears, it's true...

9. ㅜㅜ  My revised pickㅜㅜ  Let's debut

10. Let's not forget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com