Friday, June 9, 2017

[enter-talk] IM YOUNGMIN'S APOLOGY

Im Youngmin's hands were shaking... Seriously he was holding his tears back so hard..I'm so sad
I'll support you until the end Im Youngmin fighting

"Recently there's been a lot of talks and I've made people uncomfortable
I want to work hard and show how I reflected
I deeply thank everyone"



post response:
[+380][-94]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.10 01:22 신고하기
His hands were shaking and his voice was shaking, he was also holding back his tears.. What breaks my heart even more is that Im Youngmin isn't totally at fault either the more I see him the sadder I feel for him and it's a shame. I hope he walks on the flower path
130
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.10 01:21 신고하기
I cried when I watched..
101
16

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.10 01:46 신고하기
I seriously like Im Youngmin, I was so uncomfortable voting for him I thought he'd get cut? But today when I saw how he couldn't hold back his tears and the way he talked so fast made me feel so bad for him ... I would've been so scared if I was himㅠㅠ
86
14

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.10 03:03 신고하기
What did Im Youngmin do wrong? What does his rumor have to do with the way he is right nowㅋㅋㅋ I'm seriously so dumbfounded that I want to swear, what wrong did Im Youngmin ever do? Did you want to hear those words for him to be satisfied? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so close to debut and he wanted it so bad, but some muggle f*cker went around and spread those relationship rumors about him, you f*cker you must've watched the episode while stuffing your face rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I'm seriously too mad, my brat had to come out and apologize like this, you people who don't even know him just shut upㅋㅋ
44
2

ㅇ |2017.06.10 02:19 신고하기
He must've been so frightened. When I saw him speak with such maturity I went "as expected from the expected" Imagine how frustrated he must feel. He probably just wants to vent everything out, but he had to hold his tears back. I cried ...Let's go back to the top Youngmin, find strength
43
3

ㅇ |2017.06.10 02:24 신고하기
Youngmin-ah please smile brightly on broadcast again, because I will work for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
41
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com