Saturday, June 17, 2017

[enter-talk] MINHYUN'S TORMENTED PICTURE

That's not the expression of someone who's about to debut no
He doesn't look happy at allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





Ever since they were in middle school, they laughed and cried together for 8 years, Kim Jonghyun, Hwang Minhyun, Kang Dongho, Choi Minki
They then lived 6 years beingn nobodies and there were plenty of opportunities to give up,
They lived 8 years together, so they probably cherished a lot of precious memories together

Just thinking about how close they must be just breaks my heart even more


Our Jonghyun was smiling the whole time which tears my heart too, you worked hard


Minhyun, Jonghyun, Dongho, Minki, let's get together again
Since we'll all be waiting, even if you're separated for a little while now, let's work hard to keep our roots
I love you guys more than I can express


post response:
[+3,106][-40]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 03:59 신고하기
My boy went from #1 to #14 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll never be able to wrap my head around this;
632
35

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 03:15 신고하기
There's no way that Jonghyun ended up #14...Wow seriously the whole world just collapsed. It breaks my heart knowing that he can't do anything but to rejoice for Minhyun behind him ㅠㅜ
501
7

OO |2017.06.17 03:42 신고하기
When they called Jonhyun as #14, they shined the light on Joo Kyulkyung and you could see how shocked she was.. Jonghyun-ah ㅠㅠ
473
9

ㄱㄱ |2017.06.17 03:55 신고하기
Why the f*ck did they reveal the top midway. Lee Daehwi went from 11~14 seeing how he advanced to #3, the influence was seriously too obvious. The kids who dropped down are so pitiful
281
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 03:55 신고하기
There were so many people wondering why they weren't calling out Jonghyun when they were calling the top5. At that moment, his name was going up and down the real time search. People were all wondering why aren't they calling Jonghyun out?? I only voted for the Pledis kids so I always wished that Kim Jonghyun could make it in the final top11. He broke his body just to dance on Produce, but he had no parts. He entered as a leader and he's been training for 8 years. It's such a shame that he can't debut
247
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 04:27 신고하기
You could see how scared the members were when they were announcing, seriously the world collapsed. Jonghyun who was #14 and Dongho who was #13, I was seriously wondering if I was dreaming. Seriously I couldn't think of anything. When I got back to my senses, they were already cheering on the debut line with all the fireworks and I saw Minhyun crying. I thought that the worst situation would be that 3 debut and 1 is left out, I've never imagined that it would turn out this way, I'm seriously dumbfounded. I don't know what to do...I just wished all this was a dream
217
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 07:22 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋIf not for the midway announcement, Kim Jonghyun and Kang Dongho were 100% able to debutㅋㅋㅋㅋ
194
13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com