Tuesday, June 13, 2017

[instiz] HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOUR BOYFRIEND SAID "I DON'T LOOK AT VISUALS"

Image result for boyfriend gif anime

(picture not included)

1. That's suspicious
2. Yeah, if you say so~

original post: here

1. 1111 I would wonder why is he telling me that;;

2. 1 if he's saying that, it means he didn't look at my face to date me

3. 1 since my self esteem is so lowㅠㅠ  I know I shouldn't be acting like this but I'll get sad

4. 222 I would be taken aback at first thinking he didn't look at my face to date me, but then it also doesn't mean that I'm ugly either...!

5. 22 I'd thought, but you still looked at my visuals this time right?ㅋㅋ 

6. 222222 Not looking at the visuals doesn't necessarily mean that I'm ugly right?

7. 3. He's lying!

8. I'd be upsetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com