Monday, June 26, 2017

[teen stories] THERE'S A F*CKING HANDSOME GUY IN OUR CLASS WHO'S GETTING BULLIED


T/N: For ease bullied guy = A

I seriously wonder why he's getting bullied, he's f*cking handsome
I don't know if it's because the other kids are jealous of the fact that A is handsome
But usually people like that are pretty popular with males and females and he doesn't look average at all
I'm not too sure either since it hasn't been long since I've moved from my previous school
But A never eats during lunch and he's always just sitting alone
during break he's always just reading his own stuff or sleeping and he would go to the bathroom once or twice
I've never really seen him talking to other kids normally either.

At first, I just thought that he was the type of guy who is "my way" and doesn't care about anyone so he rather stay alone
but some days ago, there were other kids who were passing by next to A and hit him and I could hear them swearing at him I couldn't hear well, but they seemed like they were tormenting him
I noticed that the books A would read during break once was about some kinds of fine arts about human body? A was drawing while reading them (he draws pretty well)
But the boys wanted to fool around with him and sneaked behind him and started dissing his drawings
They would grab A's pen away from him and say stuff like "yah that's a good pen~" and laugh among themselves to belittle him
But the guy would just take another pen from his pencil case and continue his stuff
Then some other guy would come and say "Yah I wanna sit, get the f*ck out" and push him
A would just have an expressionless face and move over to find another place while only grabbing his phone with him
At that moment the guys split up and some of them opened his bag and took out his wallet and pulled out 2 bills of 10$
There were other girls who were looking at this whole situation and they were laughing at this thinking it was funny and say "yah~ That's a bit horrible" as a joke
Those kids who stole A's money kept fooling around with him and telling him "We're taking this money with us~~"
A returned to the class before it started during the break and he just gazed at his wallet laying there
It looks like those kind of stuff happened so much that he's gotten used to it,
He didn't even checked the insides of his wallet to make sure, he just putted it in his bag
I really wonder what happened there before I switched school??
Is it because the guys are having an inferiority complex because he's handsome?
The things that are happening to him looks like something deep is going on, and we're living in a society that values visuals after all...
Should I ask my friends who were in this school before I arrived?
But I feel like my friends don't give a f*ck about A...

post response:
[+370][-10]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 00:59 신고하기
I'm asking this because I'm kinda curious, does he get nitpicked over for his face too?; Seriously it is a reality that kids with pretty faces would be bullied from time to time, but that makes us even more curious about what he looks like. Can OP enlighten us about what he looks like?
212
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 00:22 신고하기
You should ask the kids who are in that class, you don't know what happened before right? You don't know anything and it looks like they're trying to cover up stuff, you could have it hard too. If at worst, the kids were tormenting him without reasons, you could always step in and help
158
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 00:17 신고하기
Our country is seriously too focused on lookism... Just the fact that we get tipped off by pretty girls and handsome guys getting bullied is weird enough. If I put it the other way, it's almost comfortable to hear bad looking people getting bullied
142
108

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 01:34 신고하기
The stealing money part was severe
68
1

지나가는중3 |2017.06.26 00:23 신고하기
I'd be so pissed off if I saw those m*therf*ckers tormenting him, whenever I see my friends getting a bit tormented I just want to kill all those f*ckers
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 00:37 신고하기
I'm seriously curious as to why they do all that.. Like OP says, all pretty and handsome kids are usually popularㅋ Even those who have sh*tty personalities
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 10:12 신고하기
I know that it's so so for me to say, but when I was in middle school, there was a handsome kid who got bullied, and the reason was because his dad embezzled money... You should ask the kids you hang out with at first, they still might be bullying him for no reason
29
0

ㅇ |2017.06.26 00:43 신고하기
Ask your friends and give us the continuation
25
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com