Tuesday, June 27, 2017

[teen stories] WHAT'S THE THING YOU WOULD WANT TO DO THE MOST AFTER TURNING ADULT?


I wanna be able to watch more than 2 movies a day and eat alone
I wanna be able to go to clubs too..
Ah! And I wanna earn my own money so I wouldn't care about what my parents think and just buy all the snacks I want

post response:
[+86][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.27 11:34 신고하기
Sex..................
137
18

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.27 02:01 신고하기
First of all, I wanna be able to read all those 19+ webtoons and watch those videos on Youtube. I also want to have a part-time job and earn money so I can go eat whatever I want and buy everything I want.  And in one day I can eat 1 jjajangmyeon with a large size Buskin Robins ice cream cup. I also wanna buy Big Issue (newspaper).
125
0

ㅇ |2017.06.27 08:12 신고하기
I'm gonna abuse the hairdye on my hair. I'll try all the colors I want
96
2

ㅇㅅ |2017.06.27 18:49 신고하기
ㅎ I'm an adult and the kids here are quite cute..In reality, the more you grow old, you realize you have no money so you need to find a part-timer.. Once you have enough money, you won't have enough time anymore, but when you have enough time, you won't have enough money. And once you've tried all the things you've fantasized about you realize that there's really nothing heart fluttering about them.. Anyways, for me, the funnest thing is to gather the money and then go on vacations with my friends
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.27 10:42 신고하기
You think you'll all be able to do those? The reality is that you're still gonna be in school even adults ㅋㅋㅋ You guys should start working earlier
40
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com