Thursday, July 27, 2017

[enter-talk] BECAUSE OF SULLI AND GOO HARA I'M SEEING KANG JIYOUNG IN A NEW LIGHT


At that time, she used to be close to Sulli
(I don't know if they're still close)
but after she went to Japan, she got acknowledged by her acting skills
She shots lots of dramas and musicals and that's really what she wanted to do originally
she seems very happy and looks proud of herself

She got sworn a lot because of her Radio Star aegyo thing and her iljin rumors
When I look at her now, I have no idea why she was getting sworn at

post response:
[+253][-8]
original post:here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 00:36 신고하기
There's no other country than Korea who would swear at someone for not doing aegyo
127
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 00:20 신고하기
Gets sworn in Korea, but succeeds in Japan ㅋㅋI was so speechless when people were swearing at her when she wanted to move to Japan;; She got sworn so much, to the point she had to leave the country;;
78
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 16:27 신고하기
The company didn't push her that much, but she was one of the most hard working one in KARA
73
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 23:33 신고하기
Seriously she sucked so much when she debuted, but the more she went, the better she got. If you look at Goo Hara, Jiyoung shouldn't be the one to get sworn at for her skillsㅋㅋㅋ Her iljin rumors made no sense, she was only 15 years old...ㅋ I can't believe people actually bought in the iljin rumors
40
2

ㅇㅅㅇ |2017.07.27 11:15 신고하기
It's not because Kang Jiyoung couldn't do aegyo that she got sworn at but because she refused to do it? People said that she was bratty and she wasn't acting professional so she got sworn at. Seriously I also remember Goo Hara getting sworn at at that time for throwing her water bottle and I understand, but I can't wrap my head around swearing someone over aegyoㅋㅋㅋ Just acknowledge you wanted to hop on the hate bandwagon
33
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 01:39 신고하기
She was still a minor when she debutedㅋㅋ I wished I could live like her too, live my prime days when I'm young, get all the money and do whatever I want after
31
1

신고하기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com