Friday, July 21, 2017

[enter-talk] IT'S A BIT OF A SHAME FOR KIM DOYEON...






There has to be some kind of balance in a group no matter what but... In WekiMeki, her looks and body stands out way too much... I'm not saying that the other kids are ugly but the other kids are all cutey cutey but she just doesn't really fit? Choi Yoojung also doesn't look that short in comparison to the other girls. I just feel like Kim Doyeon could have a better debut..


post response:
[+1,313][-31]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.20 23:11 신고하기
Looks like Fantagio doesn't know how to balance groups.. Astro's Cha Eunwoo, Hello Venus' Nara and 5urprise's Seo Kangjoon are all doing well on their own. I think that Kim Doyeon will have the same fate
611
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.20 22:14 신고하기
To be honest, she's the only one who looks like a celebrity there
603
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.20 15:40 신고하기
Kim Doyeon looks even prettier standing next to them. Of course, she was pretty before too but...
351
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 00:56 신고하기
I'm seriously disappointed in Fantagio this time. There were over 10K people who went to the auditions but couldn't land anyone good except Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon.. it's such a shame. They are also copying Black Pink's debut promotion 
148
1

ㅇ |2017.07.21 00:13 신고하기
But personally, I never found that the Kim Doyeon-Choi Yoojung combo matched, even during P101... I liked how they were silly and close with each other and Choi Yoojung is really talented when it comes to dancing but, Kim Doyeon's image is too different from hers. So, I never thought that the two of them would be in the same team with similar concept... Choi Yoojung is short and cute and has a powerful image but Kim Doyeon is tall and slender and has kind of a sexy image.. I feel like Kim Doyeon would have suited a concept like Miss A or After School better, whereas Choi Yoojung matches 4 Minute or Gugudan better. I'm not saying that Kim Doyeon is better either. I'm curious about what kind of concept they'll get
126
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 00:54 신고하기
I feel like Kim Doyeon would've matched a girl crush concept but not that group....
124
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com