Wednesday, July 12, 2017

[enter-talk] WENDY'S CONDITION IS SEVERE


Just by the looks of it, isn't she basically just starving herself?
I personally liked Wendy when she was chubbier because she looked cute, it's upsetting seeing how people swore at her and made her lose weight because of that..
At some point she was on some program and just seeing her eyes, you could tell how much she wanted to eat the food..
I seriously wished she could eat at her wish..
And I hope people stopped swearing at her..
It's so hard being in girl groups nowadaysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+172][-29]
original post :here
ㅇㅇ |2017.07.13 04:00 신고하기
I seriously think that Wendy is the type who's skinny on the upper half of her body and fatter in the lower half, since I'm like that too, I can relate. The more she's gonna lose weight, the more only her upper body will be skinnier ㅠㅠ
67
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.12 23:31 신고하기
Hul...She'll end up fainting at this point....
41
0
ㅇㅇ |2017.07.13 04:33 신고하기
Whether she has weight on or not, Wendy is pretty  ㅠㅜ Red Velvet are seriously pretty ㅠㅜ I hope all of them remain healthy ㅠ
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.13 07:05 신고하기
No but seriously if you're a fan, you'd only wish your idol to stay healthy. They can't always be taking care of dieting all the time because of different circumstances so you shouldn't be saying stuff like "lose weight"
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.13 07:41 신고하기
I understand that keeping an eye on their weight is part of being an idol, but I hope they prioritize health ㅜ
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.13 08:39 신고하기
Please I hope she wont end up being anorexic because of that, please stop losing weight. Just maintain this by exercising
20
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com