Monday, July 31, 2017

[instiz] JANG HYUNSEUNG JUST RELEASED HIS APOLOGY POST FOR QUITTING BEAST





post response: +3
original post: here

1. The timing would've been way better if he released it at the same time he quit..

2. He really released it 30 minutes ago, I had no ideaㄷㄷ  I was just parking my car right now..

3.  Oh... Even if he's doing it only now, it's a good thing that he finally apologized. You can see that he realized a lot of things about himself... And now that everything has been sorted out, he's became more stable. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for him to bring up this issue again, but he must've felt like he had a lot to say about it, I don't know why but I feel relieved.. It feels like this has finally come to an end

4. This is his most recent post?? It's my first time reading this... Seriously he was my bias from the beginning to the end..ㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜ I read this from the beginning to the end, it kinda makes me relieved to read this... I can really feel like he knows he was in the wrong with his actions and I'm so happy for him, he probably has no thoughts about doing anything in the near future for now, I'm not saying this as a bad thing, but I feel like he's really going to reflect about his past actions and show a better self later on... I wish we can see his passion through music once again and he'll be able to work hard once again.... This time, it feels so much more sincere

5. It feels like he's finally realized what he's done.... This feels very genuine

6. Even though this issue has finally come to an end, I want you to know that I'll be supporting you

7. It's nice to see him acknowledge and apologize

8. He probably never thought that this would lead to such a big ordeal, and he received the full blow damage for it, so I feel bad... Thank you for giving us such a sincere apology... I hope you'll walk on the path that you chose

9. It's better that he acknowledges it now than if he didn't at all..ㅜㅜ  But it's really too late

10. It's not an easy thing to acknowledge, but knowing that he acknowledges it now, I kinda pity him.. It really feels like he doesn't know where to go anymore and he needs help..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com