Monday, July 24, 2017

[instiz] RANDOM STUFFS WE FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] TRUTH ABOUT SULLI "ABUSING" HER CAT





Original video here

original post: here

1. ?... What's that? Is she biting on that cat's skin?

2. I almost misunderstood cause I didn't read the comments (T/N: basically, the 2 screenshots were shared in communities and a lot of people misunderstood, but if you watch the actual video, Sulli was biting the cat lightly and it was sleeping (?). But people screencapped the cat looking like it was in pain, but it was yawming)

3. Gasp, I was so surprised... from the screencaps, it really looked like she was biting hard

4. The screencaps were so milsleading.  The cat was just yawning

5. Ah I was so shocked... It really scared meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. But the cat looks like a raw chicken

7. No but what "abuse" are they talking about? ㅜㅜㅜ they are really stretching it

8. We have a cat in our house too and we play with him like that every day...



[instiz] SULBIN'S PEACH BINGSOO IN REAL LIFE


post response: +2
original post: here

1. Wow...

2. Wow even the syrup... even if the peach isn't tasty, the syrup must taste wesome

3. It would be a pain to each the peach though

4. How are you supposed to eat the peach....?! Are they gonna give you a knife..?!?!?!?!?

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow

6. Wow... I wanna eat it

7. Looks worse than I thought

8. How do you eat the thing in the middle..??



[instiz] LOOKS LIKE BIGBANG DOESN'T WATCH FIGHT MY WAY

"Looks like Bigbang doesn't watch Fight My Way"
"They are always saying that they don't know Aera"

Kim Jiwon's character in FMW is named "Aera"
Bigbang's FXXT IT in Korean is called "Aera moleugetta" which literally translate to "I don't know Aera". But "aera moleugatta" also means "whatever, I don't know" or "f*ck that" as an expression

post response: +3
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah I laughed...

4. Ah good one

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah this kind of jokes are so my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah it's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. What theㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com