Monday, July 17, 2017

[instiz] TOP5 PASSION PAY JOBS

t/n: passion pay: you do the job because you like it even if the pay is bad




Broadcast writer



confectionery and bakery



fashion



hotel intern



beauty salon staff

original post: here

1. Confectionery and bakery..... You'd think you have it better overseas but it's even harder...

2. My friends are all beauty salons intern and they all said that the pay is way less than what they've expected.... I'm going in intern soon too..

3. Professions in arts industry? And jobs where you have to write essays are all so so...

4. Imagine how those junior radio shows writer earn then... ㅎㅎ

5. I'm a broadcast writer, please let me liveㅠㅠ 

6. Ha, I'm living off fashion and this is the sad truth

7. I'm stylist ^^ I don't even have any money to save, if there's no support, you just can't do it ^^

8. Stylist haㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I was preparing to go in this industry but I don't know anymore...

9. Even if you make it big in the beauty industry, you have to work 12 hours + in a day and the most you'll earn is 700,000-800,000won (~700$US).. Even after 100 years, there's no career advancement whatsoever

10. I thought designer would be #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com